L-PROFILE WITH EXCLUSIVE DESIGN, NON-SLIP AND RENEWABLE
Highly resistant to heavy traffic and slipperiness, it can be used to equip steps without overhang, mainly indoors.
- Product advantages / benefits
- The PROOPLE aluminium and polymer angle stair nosing is UV and weather resistant. Highly resistant to heavy traffic and slipperiness on wet floors, it is recommended for all walking surfaces in category and on roads. Its L-shape and ridged edge reinforce its resistance to deformation and its anti-slip power. The 3 cm or 5 cm contrasting anti-slip surface hides the screws after installation.
- Proople's advice
- Based on PROOPLE's expertise in the nautical industry, the polymer tape is non-abrasive for barefoot traffic. It is easy and economical to renew. We also recommend it in humid environments.
Tests carried out by independent national laboratories:
Slip resistanceSRT test: 0.67
Fire and smoke resistanceFire-smoke test : Bfl-s1
Polymeric aluminium angle stair nosing NC3AP / NC3APL / NC5AP / NC5APL
- REGULATION 8/12/2014
- ALU POLYMER
- UV RESISTANT
- 3 CM OR 5 CM WIDE
- INDOOR / OUTDOOR
- INTENSE TRAFFIC
- VERY SLIP-RESISTANT
- RAPID CIRCULATION
- All types of soil
- Immediate release
Traffic supported: pedestrian only
- NC3AP : 39 x 1150 mm / 39 x 1500 mm / 39 x 2305 mm / 39 x 3005 mm. Non-slip 30 mm wide. 18 mm drop.
- NC3APL : 46 x 1150 mm / 46 x 1500 mm / 46 x 2305 mm / 46 x 3005 mm. Non-slip 30 mm wide. 20 mm drop.
- NC5AP : 59 x 1150 mm / 59 x 1500 mm / 59 x 2305 mm / 59 x 3005 mm. Non-slip 50 mm wide. 20 mm drop.
- NC5APL : 62 x 1150 mm / 62 x 1500 mm / 62 x 2305 mm / 62 x 3005 mm. Non-slip 50 mm wide. 30 mm drop.
* Colours not contractual
To get certified accessibility
Comply with installation regulations
Choose products that comply with standards
For success a lasting presence