INSERT PROFILE WITH MINERAL FINISH, IDEAL FOR OUTDOOR USE
To be embedded in the step, it is UV and frost resistant and withstands heavy traffic, especially outdoors.
- Product advantages / benefits
- The aluminium and mineral insert stair nosing, which is also available in polymer, is UV and weather resistant. Highly resistant to heavy traffic and slipperiness on wet floors, it is recommended for all embeddable materials in category 1 ERP and on roads. Embedded in wood, concrete or tiles, this profile is ideal for aesthetic integration. The contrasting anti-slip surface is 3 cm or 5 cm.
- Proople's advice
- The format of the aluminium mineral stair nosing allows for optimal integration into the building without obstructing traffic. We also recommend it for new construction.
Tests carried out by independent national laboratories:
Slip resistanceSRT test : 0.87
Fire and smoke resistanceFire-smoke test : Bfl-s1
Stair nosing with mineral aluminium insert NI3AM / NI5AM
- REGULATION 8/12/2014
- ALU MINERAL
- UV RESISTANT
- CONFORM REACH
- 3 CM OR 5 CM WIDE
- INDOOR / OUTDOOR
- INTENSE TRAFFIC
- VERY SLIP-RESISTANT
- RAPID CIRCULATION
- All types of grooveable floors
- Immediate release
Traffic supported: pedestrian only
also exists in polymer
- NI3AM : 33 x 1150 mm / 33 x 1500 mm / 33 x 2305 mm / 33 x 3005 mm. Non-slip 30 mm wide.
- NI5AM : 53 x 1150 mm / 53 x 1500 mm / 53 x 2305 mm / 53 x 3005 mm. Non-slip 50 mm wide.
* Colours not contractual
To get certified accessibility
Comply with installation regulations
Choose products that comply with standards
For success a lasting presence