THE ULTRA-RESISTANT TWO-IN-ONE, IDEAL FOR OUTDOOR USE
With its integrated riser, it is UV-resistant, frost-proof and highly anti-slip, making it suitable for outdoor steps with no overhang and subject to heavy traffic.
- Product advantages / benefits
- The PROOPLE aluminium and mineral combo stair nosing is UV and weather resistant. Highly resistant to heavy traffic and slipperiness on wet floors, it is recommended for all types of floors, particularly for category 1 ERP steps and roadways. It combines the 10 cm polymer nose and riser, with an anti-slip ridged edge, for increased resistance to deformation. The contrasting anti-slip surface is 3 cm or 5 cm.
- Proople's advice
- In the case of staircases with fragile or deteriorated steps, we recommend the combo stair nosing for easy and permanent installation of the riser.
Tests carried out by independent national laboratories:
Slip resistanceSRT test : 0.87
Fire and smoke resistanceFire-smoke test : Bfl-s1
Aluminium mineral combo stair nosing NO3AM / NO5AM
- REGULATION 8/12/2014
- ALU MINERAL
- UV RESISTANT
- CONFORM REACH
- 3 CM OR 5 CM WIDE
- INDOOR / OUTDOOR
- INTENSE TRAFFIC
- VERY SLIP-RESISTANT
- RAPID CIRCULATION
- All types of soil
- Immediate release
Traffic supported: pedestrian only
- NO3AM : 39 x 1150 mm / 39 x 1500 mm / 39 x 2305 mm / 39 x 3005 mm. Non-slip 30 mm wide.
- NO5AM : 59 x 1150 mm / 59 x 1500 mm / 59 x 2305 mm / 59 x 3005 mm. Non-slip 50 mm wide.
* Colours not contractual
To get certified accessibility
Comply with installation regulations
Choose products that comply with standards
For success a lasting presence