Flexible and conformable anti-slip. TBsafe Proople is a highly flexible, medium-grained polyurethane elastomer complex with high anti-slip performance. It has been used for over 40 years by boating professionals in France and Europe.
- Product advantages / benefits
- It is easily cut with scissors or a cutter. The roll is adhesive and makes it easy to secure all your slippery surfaces such as boat decks, cockpit companionways or even your bathroom.
- Proople's advice
- Adheres perfectly to all smooth, clean, degreased and dry surfaces. Fine, flexible anti-slip material on raster tape for securing hazardous, wet and slippery environments.
Tests carried out by independent national laboratories:
Slip resistanceHighly slip resistant
TBSafe rolls Blisters
- Non-slip resistance
- RESISTANCE TO UV RAYS
- RESISTANCE NATURAL CHEMICAL AGENTS
- RESISTANCE SALT WATER, ABRASION AND IMPACTS
- COMPLIANCE WITH REACH
EASE OF MAINTENANCE :
Clean regulary with water and traditional detergents.
In factories and workshops, it is recommended to use detergents
pH 9 and biodegradable.
In the original packaging, protected from humidity. Manipulate with temperatures between +5°C and +30°C.
- TBS 16 : 40 mm x 1,5 m
- TBS 10 et 11 R : 40 mm x 3 m
* Colours not contractual
To get certified accessibility
Comply with installation regulations
Choose products that comply with standards
For success a lasting presence