Flexible, medium-grained polyurethane elastomer complex with very high anti-slip performance on a non-woven, rot-proof polyester backing.
THICKNESS : 2,1 mm
SURFACE : non-abrasive and soft 800 microns powder
WEIGHT : 2,5 kg/m²
TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE :
-30 °C to + 80 °C
- Product advantages / benefits
- Comfortable and resistant anti-slip for heavy traffic.
Tests carried out by independent national laboratories:
Slip resistanceVery resistance
Fire and smoke resistanceFire resistance according to 13501-1 / CFL-S1
Sizing and continuityConform
TBSAFE 21 to be glued TBSafe 21
- Non-slip resistance
- SRT TEST ACCORDING TO 13036-4 : 0,67 ON WET SURFACE.
- Fire resistance according to 13501-1 / CFL-S1
- RESISTANCE TO UV RAYS
- RESISTANCE NATURAL CHEMICAL AGENTS
- RESISTANCE OILS, GREASES, HYDROCARBONS
- RESISTANCE SALT WATER ABRASION AND IMPACT RESISTANCE
- VERY QUICK BACK UP TO TRAFFIC
- COMPLIANCE WITH REACH
To be glued
EASE OF MAINTENANCE :
Clean regulary with water and traditional detergents.
For factories and shops, the use of biodegradable detergents with a pH of 9 is recommended.
In the original packaging, protected from humidity.
Manipulate with temperatures between +5°C and +30°C.
- 25 mm x 10 m
- 30 mm x 10 m
- 40 mm x 10 m
- 50 mm x 10 m
- 100 mm x 10 m
- 300 mm x 10 m
- 600 mm x 10 m
- 1.28 m x 5 m (10/20/30.... m)
- 1.28 m x 0.90 m
* Colours not contractual
To get certified accessibility
Comply with installation regulations
Choose products that comply with standards
For success a lasting presence