Polyurethane elastomer complex covered with a very high performance anti-slip powder, on IMPUTABLE ADHESIVE FILM.
THICKNESS : 1,1 mm
SURFACE : abrasive 100 to 500 microns powder
WEIGHT : 800 g/m²
TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE : -30 °C to + 80 °C
- Product advantages / benefits
- Fine anti-slip and raster adhesive recommended for heavy pedestrian traffic.
Tests carried out by independent national laboratories:
Slip resistanceVery resistant
Fire and smoke resistanceFire resistance : M1 / F2
Sizing and continuityConform
TBSAFE 11R ADHESIVE TBS 11R
- Non-slip resistance
- SRT test according EN13036-4 : 0,80 on wet surface
- Fire resistance : M1 / F2
- RESISTANCE TO UV RAYS
- RESISTANCE NATURAL CHEMICAL AGENTS
- RESISTANCE GENTS? OILS? GREASES? HYDROCARBONS
- RESISTANCE SALT WATER, ABRASION AND IMPACTS
- VERY QUICK BACK UP TO TRAFFIC
- COMPLIANCE WITH REACH
EASE OF MAINTENANCE :
Clean regulary with water and traditional detergents.
For factories and shops, the use of biodegradable detergents with a pH of 9 is recommended.
In the original packaging, protected from humidity.
Manipulate with temperatures between +5°C and +30°C.
- 25 mm x 10 m Self adhesive strip
- 50 mm x 10 m Self adhesive strip
- 40 mm x 3 m Prepacked self adhesive blister
* Colours not contractual
To get certified accessibility
Comply with installation regulations
Choose products that comply with standards
For success a lasting presence