Speed Grip Plate
Speed grip is an ultra-lightweight, self-adhesive, anti-slip foam.
- Product advantages / benefits
- Widely used in the world of sailing: bilge, chainplate / pulley protection, catamaran / dinghy liston ... These products can also be used as wall protection, secure the grip on a tube or a handle ...
- Proople's advice
- Adheres perfectly to all smooth, clean, degreased and dry surfaces.
Tests carried out by independent national laboratories:
Slip resistanceSlip resistant
Speed Grip Plate PSBA150 / PSBA249
- THICKNESS : 2 mm
- DENSITY : 0.24g / cm3
- DURATION : 48 shore A
- WEIGHT : 2.4 kg / cm²
- TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE : -30 °C to + 80 °C
Good adhesion on smooth surface such as GRP, painted or varnished wood, aluminum, stainless steel, ABS, carbon epoxy (make tests before). Not for PE – PP roto moulded surfaces.
- Adhesive plate 150 mm x 285 mm
- Adhesive plate 249 mm x 285 mm
* Colours not contractual
To get certified accessibility
Comply with installation regulations
Choose products that comply with standards
For success a lasting presence