INSERT PROFILE, HIGH ANTI-SLIP STRIP
To be embedded in the step, it withstands heavy traffic thanks to its resistance to wear and tear and its anti-slip properties, particularly indoors.
- Product advantages / benefits
- The PROOPLE aluminium and polymer stair nosing insert is UV and weather resistant. Highly resistant to heavy traffic and slipperiness on wet floors, it is recommended for all embedded tread materials for category 1 ERP and roadways. Embedded in wood, concrete or tiles, it is ideal for aesthetic integration. The 3 cm or 5 cm contrasting anti-slip surface hides the screws after installation.
- Proople's advice
- Based on PROOPLE's expertise in the nautical industry, the polymer tape is non-abrasive for barefoot traffic. It is easy and economical to renew. We also recommend it in humid environments.
Tests carried out by independent national laboratories:
Slip resistanceSRT test: 0.67
Fire and smoke resistanceFire-smoke test : Bfl-s1
Stair nosing with polymer aluminium insert NI3AP / NI5AP
- REGULATION 8/12/2014
- ALU POLYMER
- UV RESISTANT
- CONFORM REACH
- 3 CM OR 5 CM WIDE
- INDOOR / OUTDOOR
- INTENSE TRAFFIC
- VERY SLIP-RESISTANT
- RAPID CIRCULATION
- All types of grooveable floors
- Immediate release
Traffic supported: pedestrian only
- NI3AP : 33 x 1150 mm / 33 x 1500 mm / 33 x 2305 mm / 33 x 3005 mm. Non-slip 30 mm wide.
- NI5AP : 53 x 1150 mm / 53 x 1500 mm / 53 x 2305 mm / 53 x 3005 mm. Non-slip 50 mm wide.
* Colours not contractual
To get certified accessibility
Comply with installation regulations
Choose products that comply with standards
For success a lasting presence