FLAT PROFILE OPTIMISED FOR ALL TYPES OF STEPS
Highly resistant to heavy traffic and slipperiness, it can be used for all types of steps, particularly indoors.
- Product advantages / benefits
- The flat stair nosing made of aluminium and polymer PROOPLE is UV and weather resistant. Highly resistant to heavy traffic and slipperiness on wet floors, it is recommended for all types of floors, particularly for ERP steps. The angle of attack of its profile is optimised (< 30°) to avoid causing accidents. The 3 cm or 5 cm contrasting anti-slip surface hides the screws after installation.
- Proople's advice
- Based on PROOPLE's expertise in the nautical industry, the polymer tape is non-abrasive for barefoot traffic. It is easy and economical to renew. We also recommend it in humid environments.
Tests carried out by independent national laboratories:
Slip resistanceSRT test: 0.67
Fire and smoke resistanceFire-smoke test : Bfl-s1
Aluminium polymer stair nosing NP3AP / NP5AP
- REGULATION 8/12/2014
- ALU POLYMER
- UV RESISTANT
- CONFORM REACH
- 3 CM OR 5 CM WIDE
- INDOOR / OUTDOOR
- INTENSE TRAFFIC
- VERY SLIP-RESISTANT
- RAPID CIRCULATION
- All types of soil
- Immediate release
Traffic supported: pedestrian only
- NP3AP : 39 x 1150 mm / 39 x 1500 mm / 39 x 2305 mm / 39 x 3005 mm. Non-slip 30 mm wide.
- NP5AP : 59 x 1150 mm / 59 x 1500 mm / 59 x 2305 mm / 59 x 3005 mm. Non-slip 50 mm wide.
* Colours not contractual
To get certified accessibility
Comply with installation regulations
Choose products that comply with standards
For success a lasting presence