L-PROFILE WITH MINERAL FINISH, IDEAL FOR OUTDOOR USE
Unaffected by UV rays and frost and highly anti-slip, it can be used to equip steps without overhang, particularly in outdoor areas subject to heavy traffic.
- Product advantages / benefits
- The PROOPLE aluminium and mineral angle stair nosing is UV and weather resistant. Highly resistant to heavy traffic and slipperiness on wet floors, it is recommended for all walking surfaces in category 1 buildings and on roads. Its L-shape and ridged edge reinforce its resistance to deformation and its anti-slip power. The contrasting anti-slip surface is 3 cm or 5 cm.
- Proople's advice
- The angle stair nosing format hides imperfections in the stair nosing and reinforces the stair. We also recommend it for fragile or damaged stairs.
Tests carried out by independent national laboratories:
Slip resistanceSRT test : 0.87
Fire and smoke resistanceFire-smoke test: Bfl-s1
Mineral aluminium angle stair nosing NC3AM / NC3AML / NC5AM / NC5AML
- REGULATION 8/12/2014
- ALU MINERAL
- UV RESISTANT
- CONFORM REACH
- 3 CM OR 5 CM WIDE
- INDOOR / OUTDOOR
- INTENSE TRAFFIC
- VERY SLIP-RESISTANT
- RAPID CIRCULATION
- All types of soil
- Immediate release
Traffic supported: pedestrian only
- NC3AM : 39 x 1150 mm / 39 x 1500 mm / 39 x 2305 mm / 39 x 3005 mm. Non-slip 30 mm wide. 18 mm drop.
- NC3AML : 46 x 1150 mm / 46 x 1500 mm / 46 x 2305 mm / 46 x 3005 mm. Non-slip 30 mm wide. 20 mm drop.
- NC5AM : 59 x 1150 mm / 59 x 1500 mm / 59 x 2305 mm / 59 x 3005 mm. Non-slip 50 mm wide. 20 mm drop.
- NC5AML : 62 x 1150 mm / 62 x 1500 mm / 62 x 2305 mm / 62 x 3005 mm. Non-slip 50 mm wide. 30 mm drop.
* Colours not contractual
To get certified accessibility
Comply with installation regulations
Choose products that comply with standards
For success a lasting presence