FLAT PROFILE WITH MINERAL FINISH, IDEAL FOR OUTDOOR USE
Unaffected by UV rays and frost and highly anti-slip, it can be used for all types of steps, especially in outdoor areas subject to heavy traffic.
- Product advantages / benefits
- The flat stair nosing made of aluminium and mineral PROOPLE is UV and weather resistant. Highly resistant to heavy traffic and slipperiness on wet floors, it is recommended for all types of floors, particularly for category 1 ERP steps and roadways. The angle of attack of its profile is optimised (< 30°) to avoid causing accidents. The contrasting anti-slip surface is 3 cm or 5 cm.
- Proople's advice
- The flat stair nosing format is more economical than the angle format and allows for cost-effective compliance.
Tests carried out by independent national laboratories:
Slip resistanceSRT test : 0.87
Fire and smoke resistanceFire-smoke test : Bfl-s1
Flat aluminium mineral stair nosing NP3AM / NP5AM
- REGULATION 8/12/2014
- ALU MINERAL
- UV RESISTANT
- CONFORM REACH
- 3 CM OR 5 CM WIDE
- INDOOR / OUTDOOR
- INTENSE TRAFFIC
- VERY SLIP-RESISTANT
- RAPID CIRCULATION
- All types of soil
- Immediate release
Traffic supported: pedestrian only
- NP3AM : 39 x 1150 mm / 39 x 1500 mm / 39 x 2305 mm / 39 x 3005 mm. Non-slip 30 mm wide.
- NP5AM : 59 x 1150 mm / 59 x 1500 mm / 59 x 2305 mm / 59 x 3005 mm. Non-slip 50 mm wide.
* Colours not contractual
To get certified accessibility
Comply with installation regulations
Choose products that comply with standards
For success a lasting presence